Tools for tracking the legislative session Puget Sound Partnership – Government Relations (wa.gov)
- Weekly zoom calls with Don Gourlie for legislative updates on Fridays during session, 11:30-12:30. We had a kickoff call today and it was a great window into what’s coming. Given the fast pace, this might be a key way to stay up to date on ecosystem-related developments!
- Interactive Online Budget Tracker: you can track proposed bills and funding by bill or by agency. There are two types of interactive charts that include the PSP ranked-agency requests and other initiatives in the governor’s proposed budget, with helpful links for each.
- Interactive online Legislative Schedule: hearings will be updated weekly on the page above as well. Double-click on a session “appointment” in the calendar to see notes about the contents
Application Workshop via Zoom on Wednesday January 26th, 2022 from 10:00-12:00 AM. This is a great opportunity to connect with helpful resources and learn about updated application requirements. There will also be a live Q&A portion dedicated to answering any questions or concerns about the application process. If you’re interested in attending this workshop, please register for this event here: Zoom Registration.
Watersheds: Assessing Degradation and Carrying Out Restoration, A Two-Part Workshop
- Module 1 – January 26, 2022
- Module 2 – March 30, 2022
Location: Virtual Delivery via Zoom
Summary: These two half-day virtual workshops includes a combination of front lecture and small work group sessions, both run via ZOOM platform, that will examine the various degrees and causes of watershed degradation, and methods of prioritizing, planning, and interlinking watershed restoration projects. In addition, the concepts of ecotones, hyporheic zone and habitat repairs, the link ecohydrology and ecosystem services, and the importance of maximizing connectivity for water security will also be examined.
Registration Fee: $150 for each individual module or $250 for both
For more information and to register please visit : https://seagrant.oregonstate.edu/watersheds-workshop